Interior Inspiration

Wednesday 15 April 2015

interior_design_lucy_mason_itslilylocket
Image via Pinterest

I'm really starting to look more and more at interior design, which is odd because if you'd have asked me a year ago to pick out a vase or a sofa I'd probably have responded with a laugh! As I'm getting older and no longer living with my parents though, it's becoming something I'm taking more and more of an interest in - because I sort of have to! So now when I go to Ikea, it's because I want to look at all the show rooms and get ideas, not because I need some new storage boxes... 

I really like this sofa I found on Pinterest - this colour works the same for interiors the way it does with clothes - Camel WORKS even for the most minimal of minimalists!

Thanks for reading, 

Lucy xx

2 comments:

  1. lovely
    new post :http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/04/lady-in-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's something incredibly fun about interior design - visualizing a space before you add the furniture and such. i have soooo many plans for my future apartment, and i'm not even there yet :)

    http://www.stainsofpaint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground